Light Language University
Serving three different kinds of students:
Seekers- Students who are curious and interested in learning about Light Language.
Practitioners- Students who want to be fully educated in practicing the Aquarian Age Light Language Techniques as Certified Practitioners from Light Language University.
Light Language Teachers - Students who are fully qualified and certified from Light Language University to teach various subjects from the Light Language curriculum.
Light Language University operates on a Trimester schedule.
All Workshops meet on Zoom for the Fall & Spring.
Classes and Developing Groups meet on Zoom year-round
Summer workshops are held in-person at different locations in the US and also on Zoom.
- Any higher level course of choice
- This plan is for people that are exploring and learning for their own journey!
- Must meet all requirements of the 2-day workshop or workshops of the subject chosen
- Retake & attend the same workshop in chosen field
- Complete 20 hours of Self Development Group & 40 hours of Clinical Development Hours - for a total of 60 hours
- Check-in's, questions, & advice from Tanya Griffin, Dean of Education
Light Language Teacher's Plan
- Meeting requirements of the 2-day workshop or workshops of the subject of choice (Medical Intuitive, Spirit Rescue etc.)
(469)228-4077 or email mail@LightLanguageUniversity.com