Light Language University
Serving three different kinds of students:
Seekers- Students who are curious and interested in learning about Light Language.
Practitioners- Students who want to be fully educated in practicing the Aquarian Age Light Language Techniques as certified practitioners from Light Language University.
Light Language Teachers - Students who are fully qualified and certified from Light Language University to teach various subjects from the Light Language curriculum.
Light Language University operates on a Trimester schedule.
All Workshops, Classes, and Developing Groups meet on Zoom for the Fall & Spring.
Summer workshops are held in-person at different locations in the US and also on Zoom.
- LLW101 ($300)
- LLW102 ($325)
- Any Higher Level course of choice-this is for people that are exploring and learning for their own journey.
Practioners Education Track
- LLW102 ($325)
- Must meet all requirements of the 2-day workshop or workshops of the subject choosen. (Medical Intuitive, Spirit Rescue, etc.)
- Complete 60 hours of Development Group $600
- Check-in's, questions, & advice from Ana Noyce or Tanya Griffin, Dean of Education.
- All meetings are scheduled on Zoom by Tanya Griffin, Dean of Education.
Light Language Teacher's Plan
Teachers Educational Track Prerequisites:
- LLW101 $300
- LLW102 $325
- Meeting requirements of the 2-day workshop or workshops of the subject of choice (Medical Intuitive, Spirit Rescue etc.)
- Meeting requirements of the 2-day workshop or workshops of the subject of choice (Medical Intuitive, Spirit Rescue, etc.)
- 80 hours of Development group
- One Teacher Seminar on Zoom
- Two Teacher Workshops- Classroom Management/Setting up a virtual classroom workshop- Onboarding Workshop
Check-in's, questions & advice from Ana Noyce or Tanya Griffin Dean of Education
- Observe minimum of two workshops in your field
- Co-teach two workshops with Instructor
- Demonstrate your teaching skills during 2 workshops that are observed by Instructor for evaluation
- Teach two 2-hour classes on Zoom or In-Person
- Certification from Light Language University as a Light Language University Teacher
All meetings are be scheduled on Zoom by Tanya Griffin, Dean of Education
For more information about the educational tracks please contact Tanya Griffin, Dean of Education at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (469)228-4077